1a - Connecticut Environmental Policy Act
- § 22a-1a-1 - Definitions
- § 22a-1a-2 - Determination of sponsoring agency
- § 22a-1a-3 - Determination of environmental significance
- § 22a-1a-4 - Agency-specific and generic environmental classification documents
- § 22a-1a-5 - Adoption and amendment of agency -specific environmental classification documents
- § 22a-1a-6 - Public scoping procedure
- § 22a-1a-7 - Post-scoping notice
- § 22a-1a-8 - Environmental Impact Evaluations
- § 22a-1a-9 - Notice, distribution, and review of environmental impact evaluations; public hearing
- § 22a-1a-10 - Record of decision and determination of adequacy of an environmental impact evaluation
- § 22a-1a-11 - Time period for project status updates; review for changed conditions
- § 22a-1a-12 - Reserved for future use
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.