354i - Aquifer Protection Areas-Land Use Controls
- § 22a-354i-1 - Definitions
- § 22a-354i-2 - Delineation of aquifer protection area boundaries
- § 22a-354i-3 - Adoption of municipal regulations; commissioner's approval
- § 22a-354i-4 - Extension of aquifer protection area boundaries for administrative purposes; approval
- § 22a-354i-5 - Prohibited and regulated activities
- § 22a-354i-6 - Application for an exemption from prohibition or regulation
- § 22a-354i-7 - Registration of regulated activities
- § 22a-354i-8 - Permit requirements
- § 22a-354i-9 - Best management practices for regulated activities
- § 22a-354i-10 - Other state, federal and local laws
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.