430 - Water Pollution Control
- § 22a-430-1 - Delegation of permitting authority for water pollution control
- § 22a-430-2 - Exemption from public notice
- § 22a-430-3 - General conditions applicable to water discharge permits
- § 22a-430-4 - Procedures and criteria for issuing water discharge permits
- § 22a-430-5 - Reserved
- § 22a-430-6 - Application fees for water pollution control permits
- § 22a-430-7 - Annual fees for water pollution control permits
- § 22a-430-8 - Underground injection control
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.