Connecticut Mechanical Amusement Ride and Device Regulations
- § 29-136-1a - The Connecticut mechanical amusement ride and device regulations: Purpose and applicability
- § 29-136-2a - Authority having jurisdiction
- § 29-136-3a - Definitions
- § 29-136-4a - Ride and device manufacturers
- § 29-136-5a - Annual inspection and certification of mechanical amusement rides and devices by approved engineers
- § 29-136-6a - General set up requirements for mechanical amusement rides and devices
- § 29-136-7a - Responsibilities of mechanical amusement ride and device owners and operators
- § 29-136-8a - Investigations and inspections: Applications for a license to conduct an amusement
- § 29-136-9a - Mechanical amusement ride and device specifications and owner obligations
- § 29-136-10a - Ride file jacket
- § 29-136-11a - Electrical equipment, service and permit
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.