Codes and Standards Committee Procedure
- § 29-251-1b - Definitions
- § 29-251-2b - Purpose
- § 29-251-3b - Committee office and records
- § 29-251-4b - Membership
- § 29-251-5b - Officers and their duties
- § 29-251-6b - Election of officers
- § 29-251-7b - Meetings
- § 29-251-8b - Order of business
- § 29-251-9b - Proposed amendments to the State Building Code
- § 29-251-10b - Proposed amendments to the State Fire Safety Code
- § 29-251-11b - Appeals, exemptions or variations
- § 29-251-12b - Record, transcripts
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.