9p - Financial Assistance and Tax Incentives to Encourage Industrial and Business Growth in Areas of High Unemployment
- § 32-9p-1 - Statement of purpose
- § 32-9p-2 - Program procedures
- § 32-9p-3 - General requirements of eligibility
- § 32-9p-4 - Distressed municipality requirement
- § 32-9p-5 - Manufacturing facilities requirement
- § 32-9p-6 - Award and modification of eligibility certificates; Tax credit or abatement claims
- § 32-9p-7 - Corporation tax credit
- § 32-9p-8 - Property tax exemption
- § 32-9p-9 - Duration of benefits; Change in use, occupancy or ownership
- § 32-9p-10 - Municipal grant claims and payment
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.