133 - Parking Areas on the Grounds of the State Capitol and State Office Building
- § 4-133-1 - Use of parking areas (Repealed)
- § 4-133-2 - Time limit on use of public parking areas (Repealed)
- § 4-133-3 - Night, weekend and holiday parking (Repealed)
- § 4-133-4 - Parking during general assembly sessions (Repealed)
- § 4-133-5 - Parking prohibited on certain state property (Repealed)
- Camping, Demonstrations and Other Related Activities on the Grounds of the State Capitol (§ 4-133-6 to 4-133-11)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.