160 - Lien on Motor Vehicles Abandoned at Self-Service Storage Facilities
- § 42-160-1 - Definitions
- § 42-160-2 - Registration of self-storage facility
- § 42-160-3 - Preliminary requirements for sale or other disposition of a motor vehicle
- § 42-160-4 - Notice to occupant, motor vehicle owner and lienholder
- § 42-160-5 - Filing of notice of intent to transfer with the commissioner
- § 42-160-6 - Sale or other disposition of motor vehicles
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.