181 - Motor Vehicle Dispute Settlement Program
- § 42-181-1 - Definitions
- § 42-181-2 - Powers and duties of arbitrator
- § 42-181-3 - Representation by counsel or other third party
- § 42-181-4 - Arbitration hearings procedures
- § 42-181-5 - The arbitration decision
- § 42-181-6 - Settlement of dispute
- § 42-181-7 - Sign to be placed in motor vehicle dealership
- § 42-181-8 - Recordkeeping
- § 42-181-9 to 42-181-18 - [Repealed]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.