240a - Address Confidentiality Program
- § 54-240a-1 - Definitions
- § 54-240a-2 - Application for program participation
- § 54-240a-3 - Certification of program participants
- § 54-240a-4 - Certification renewal
- § 54-240a-5 - Forwarding of program participant's mail
- § 54-240a-6 - Program certification withdrawal, cancellation and appeal from cancellation
- § 54-240a-7 - Agency use of program addresses
- § 54-240a-8 - Confidentiality of marriage records
- § 54-240a-9 - Voting by program participants
- § 54-240a-10 - Agency exemption requests
- § 54-240a-11 - Service of process
- § 54-240a-12 - Records requests to the Secretary of the State
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.