216b - State Housing/Community Development Program
- § 8-216b-1 - Definitions
- § 8-216b-2 - Program description
- § 8-216b-3 - Eligibility
- § 8-216b-4 - Eligible activities
- § 8-216b-5 - Application process
- § 8-216b-6 - Selection process
- § 8-216b-7 - Contract for financial assistance
- § 8-216b-8 - Restrictions on the sale or use of property
- § 8-216b-9 - Income limits
- § 8-216b-10 - Financial reporting and access to records
- § 8-216b-11 - Fiscal compliance and examination
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.