395 - Tax Credit Program
- § 8-395-1 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § 8-395-2 - Program description (Repealed)
- § 8-395-3 - Nonprofit corporation eligibility (Repealed)
- § 8-395-4 - Application process for nonprofit corporations (Repealed)
- § 8-395-5 - Business firm eligibility (Repealed)
- § 8-395-6 - Application process for business firms (Repealed)
- § 8-395-7 - Allotment of tax credit vouchers (Repealed)
- § 8-395-8 - Year in which contributions must be made and in which credit must be claimed (Repealed)
- § 8-395-9 - Proof of increase (Repealed)
- § 8-395-10 - Carry forwards and carrybacks (Repealed)
- § 8-395-11 - Waivers (Repealed)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.