Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64E-5.1111 - Operating and Emergency Procedures
The licensee's or registrant's operating and emergency procedures shall include appropriate instructions in at least the following:
(1) Handling and use of sources of radiation to be employed so that no individual is likely to be exposed to radiation doses in excess of the standards established in Part III;
(2) Methods and occasions for conducting radiation surveys;
(3) Methods and occasions for locking and securing sources of radiation;
(4) Personnel monitoring and the use of personnel monitoring equipment;
(5) As applicable, the transportation of radioactive sources to temporary job sites and field stations, including the packaging and placing of such sources in vehicles, placarding of vehicles and securing the sources during transportation;
(6) Minimizing exposure of individuals in the event of an accident;
(7) Procedure for notifying proper personnel in the event of an accident;
(8) Maintenance of records;
(9) As applicable, inspection and maintenance of source holders, logging tools, source handling tools, storage containers, transport containers and injection tools;
(10) As applicable, procedures to be followed in the event a sealed source is lodged downhole; and
(11) An applicable, procedures to be used for picking up, receiving and opening packages containing radioactive material.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.