Fla. Admin. Code Ann. R. 64E-5.1117 - Documents and Records Required at Field Stations
Each licensee or registrant shall maintain, for inspection by the Department, the following documents and records for the specific devices and sources used at the field station:
(1) Appropriate license or certificate of registration;
(2) Operating and emergency procedures;
(3) A copy of these regulations;
(4) Records of the latest survey instrument calibrations pursuant to Rule 64E-5.1103 and Part III, F.A.C.;
(5) Records of the latest leak test results pursuant to license conditions;
(6) Quarterly inventories required pursuant to Rule 64E-5.1105, F.A.C.;
(7) Utilization records required pursuant to Rule 64E-5.1106, F.A.C.;
(8) Records of inspection and maintenance required pursuant to Rule 64E-5.1109, F.A.C.; and
(9) Survey records required pursuant to Rule 64E-5.1116, F.A.C.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.