Chapter 60Y-25 - FAIR HOUSING ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- § 60Y-25.001 - Purpose
- § 60Y-25.002 - General Prohibition Against Discrimination Because of Handicap
- § 60Y-25.003 - Reasonable Modification of Existing Premises
- § 60Y-25.004 - Reasonable Accommodation
- § 60Y-25.005 - Design and Construction Requirements
- § 60Y-25.006 - Design Guidelines for Accessible/Adaptable Dwellings
- § 60Y-25.007 - Site Impracticality; Exceptions to Site Impracticality
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.