Chapter 62-302 - SURFACE WATER QUALITY STANDARDS
- § 62-302.200 - Definitions
- § 62-302.300 - Findings, Intent, and Antidegradation Policy for Surface Water Quality
- § 62-302.400 - Classification of Surface Waters, Usage, Reclassification, Classified Waters
- § 62-302.500 - Surface Waters: Minimum Criteria, General Criteria
- § 62-302.520 - Thermal Surface Water Criteria
- § 62-302.530 - Table: Surface Water Quality Criteria
- § 62-302.531 - Numeric Interpretations of Narrative Nutrient Criteria
- § 62-302.532 - Estuary-Specific Numeric Interpretations of the Narrative Nutrient Criterion
- § 62-302.533 - Dissolved Oxygen Criteria for Class I, Class II, Class III, and Class III-Limited Waters
- § 62-302.540 - Water Quality Standards for Phosphorus Within the Everglades Protection Area
- § 62-302.700 - Special Protection, Outstanding Florida Waters, Outstanding National Resource Waters
- § 62-302.800 - Site Specific Alternative Criteria
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.