Chapter 64B1-4 - QUALIFICATIONS FOR EXAMINATION AND LICENSURE
- § 64B1-4.001 - Acupuncture Program Requirements
- § 64B1-4.0011 - Documentation Necessary for Licensure Application
- § 64B1-4.0012 - English Proficiency Requirement for Licensure
- § 64B1-4.0015 - Supervised Instruction Defined
- § 64B1-4.004 - Herbal Therapies
- § 64B1-4.005 - Oriental Massage
- § 64B1-4.006 - Qi Gong
- § 64B1-4.007 - Electroacupuncture
- § 64B1-4.008 - Adjunctive Therapies
- § 64B1-4.009 - Dietary Guidelines
- § 64B1-4.010 - Traditional Chinese Medical Concepts, Modern Oriental Medical Techniques
- § 64B1-4.011 - Diagnostic Techniques
- § 64B1-4.012 - Acupoint Injection Therapies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.