Chapter 64B16-32 - NONRESIDENT PHARMACIES
- § 64B16-32.001 - Nonresident Pharmacy Permit
- § 64B16-32.003 - Nonresident Pharmacy Permit - Mandatory Notification for Change in Location, Change in Pharmacy Name, Change in Corporate Officer and Change in PDM
- § 64B16-32.005 - Nonresident Pharmacy Exemption "Isolated Transactions"
- § 64B16-32.007 - Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permit for Nonresident Pharmacies
- § 64B16-32.009 - Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permit for an Outsourcing Facility
- § 64B16-32.011 - Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permits - Mandatory Notification for a Change in Pharmacy Name and Change in Prescription Department Manager
- § 64B16-32.013 - Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permits - Change in Location or Change in Ownership
- § 64B16-32.015 - Nonresident Sterile Compounding Permit Inspections; Approved Inspection Entities
- § 64B16-32.021 - Fees - Initial Application/Permit and Permit Renewal Fees for all Nonresident Pharmacies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.