Chapter 64B8-13 - LICENSE RENEWAL AND REACTIVATION; CONTINUING EDUCATION
- § 64B8-13.001 - Criteria for License Renewal
- § 64B8-13.002 - Inactive Status and Renewal of Inactive License
- § 64B8-13.004 - Requirements for Reactivation of an Inactive License
- § 64B8-13.0045 - Requirements for Reactivation of Retired Status License
- § 64B8-13.005 - Continuing Education for Biennial Renewal
- § 64B8-13.0051 - Delinquent Status Licenses
- § 64B8-13.007 - [Repealed] Continuing Education Credit for Physicians Volunteering for FMLE Comparison Study
- § 64B8-13.008 - Requirement for Continuing Education Course on Prescribing Controlled Substances
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.