Chapter 64B8-51 - LICENSURE OF ELECTROLOGISTS AND ELECTROLOGY FACILITIES
- § 64B8-51.001 - Manner of Application
- § 64B8-51.002 - Licensure by Examination
- § 64B8-51.003 - Documentation for Licensure
- § 64B8-51.004 - Licensure by Endorsement
- § 64B8-51.005 - [Repealed] Issuance of Temporary Permits
- § 64B8-51.006 - Rule Governing Licensure and Inspection of Electrology Facilities
- § 64B8-51.007 - Fees for Licensure Applications, Initial Licensure, and Inspection
- § 64B8-51.008 - [Repealed] Additional Educational Requirements for Initial Licensure
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.