Chapter 64B9-12 - ADMINISTRATION OF INTRAVENOUS THERAPY BY LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES
- § 64B9-12.001 - [Repealed] Statement of Intent and Purpose
- § 64B9-12.002 - Definitions
- § 64B9-12.003 - Aspects of Intravenous Therapy Outside the Scope of Practice of the LPN
- § 64B9-12.004 - Authority for the LPN to Administer Limited Forms of Intravenous Therapy
- § 64B9-12.005 - Competency and Knowledge Requirements Necessary to Qualify the LPN to Administer IV Therapy
- § 64B9-12.006 - [Repealed] Effective Date of this Chapter
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.