Chapter 64E-18 - STANDARDS FOR THE CERTIFICATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- § 64E-18.001 - [Repealed] General Provisions
- § 64E-18.002 - Definitions
- § 64E-18.003 - Requirements for Certification
- § 64E-18.004 - Issuance of Certificates and Renewals
- § 64E-18.005 - [Repealed] Notifications of Changes
- § 64E-18.006 - Suspension, Revocation, or Denial of Certifications
- § 64E-18.007 - Standards of Practice
- § 64E-18.008 - Disciplinary Guidelines
- § 64E-18.010 - Fees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.