Chapter 65A-2 - OPTIONAL STATE SUPPLEMENTATION
- § 65A-2.022 - Rights and Responsibilities
- § 65A-2.023 - Application and Determination of Eligibility
- § 65A-2.024 - Determination of Continued Eligibility
- § 65A-2.031 - Advance Notice: Written Ten Day Advance Notice
- § 65A-2.032 - Optional State Supplementation Eligibility Criteria
- § 65A-2.033 - Optional State Supplementation Coverage Groups
- § 65A-2.035 - Income Calculation
- § 65A-2.036 - Optional State Supplementation Base Provider Rates and Program Standards
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.