Chapter 69L-22 - Reemployment Services - Workers' Compensation
- § 69L-22.001 - Definitions
- § 69L-22.002 - [Repealed] Rehabilitation Provider Qualifications
- § 69L-22.003 - [Repealed] Reemployment Status Review
- § 69L-22.0031 - [Repealed] Reemployment Assessments
- § 69L-22.004 - [Repealed] Notice Requirements
- § 69L-22.005 - Carrier Referrals for Services
- § 69L-22.006 - Screening Process
- § 69L-22.007 - Vocational Evaluations
- § 69L-22.008 - Reemployment Services and Programs
- § 69L-22.009 - Employee Responsibilities
- § 69L-22.010 - [Repealed] Reporting Services and Costs: Qualified Rehabilitation Provider and Employer or Carrier Responsibilities
- § 69L-22.011 - List of Forms
- § 69L-22.012 - Expenditures from the Workers' Compensation Administrative Trust Fund
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.