Chapter 69L-30 - EXPERT MEDICAL ADVISORS
- § 69L-30.002 - Definitions
- § 69L-30.003 - Qualifications for Expert Medical Advisor Certification and Re-Certification
- § 69L-30.004 - Application Process for Expert Medical Advisor Certification
- § 69L-30.005 - Selection of Expert Medical Advisors
- § 69L-30.006 - Temporary Expert Medical Advisors
- § 69L-30.007 - Expert Medical Advisor Responsibilities
- § 69L-30.008 - Billing and Reimbursement for Expert Medical Advisor Services
- § 69L-30.010 - Expert Medical Advisor Decertification
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.