RULE 40-10-5-.06 - Withdrawal of Inspection
RULE 40-10-5-.06. Withdrawal of Inspection
The Commissioner may withdraw a license for State Inspection because:
(1) An establishment produced and shipped adulterated product;
(2) An establishment did not have or maintain a HACCP plan in accordance with 9 CFR Part 417 ;
(3) An establishment did not have or maintain Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with 9 CFR Part 416;
(4) An establishment did not maintain sanitary conditions;
(7) An establishment did not slaughter or handle livestock humanely;
(8) An establishment operator, officer, employee, or agent assaulted, threatened to assault, intimidated, or interfered with a Georgia Department of Agriculture, Meat Inspection Section program employee; or
(9) A recipient of inspection or anyone responsibly connected to the recipient is unfit to engage in any business requiring inspection as specified in Section 401 of the Federal Meat Inspection Act (MIA) or Section 18(a) of the Federal Poultry Products Inspection Act (PPIA).(Original Rule entitled "Withdrawal of Inspection" adopted. F. Jan. 17, 2003; eff. Feb. 6, 2003.)
O.C.G.A. Secs. 26-2-201, 26-2-202, 26-2-204, 26-2-208, 26-2-210, 26-2-214.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.