Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 54-4-.02 - Change of Name or Address

It is the duty of each registrant to notify the Secretary of State in writing if their name or address changes from that which they previously filed with the Secretary of State. A notice of change of name must be accompanied by a certified copy of a marriage certificate, Court order or other legal document. Changes of address may be made online by the registrant, or by written request to the Secretary of State.


Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 54-4-.02
O.C.G.A. ยง 43-1-25.
Original Rule entitled "Change of Name or Address" adopted. F. Oct. 17, 1989; eff. Nov. 6, 1989. Amended: F. Apr. 21, 2021; eff. May 11, 2021.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.