Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 515-16-10-.06 - Motor Carrier of Property Permits

Current through Rules and Regulations filed through December 14, 2021

Before any motor carrier of property shall operate any motor vehicle in intrastate commerce, it shall first secure a Motor Carrier of Property Permit from the Georgia Department of Revenue by making application on forms prescribed by the Georgia Department of Revenue and by paying the required filing fee. This applies to common or contract carriers engaged in the transportation of general commodities (except household goods) operating over the highways of the State of Georgia over no fixed route.


Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. R. 515-16-10-.06
Authority O.C.G.A. Secs. 46-7-1, 46-7-3 to 46-7-5, 46-7-7, 46-7-9, 46-7-85.3.
Original Rule entitled "Motor Carrier of Property Permits" adopted. F. June 10, 2008; eff. June 30, 2008.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.