Chapter 360-40 - INTERSTATE MEDICAL LICENSURE COMPACT (IMLC)
- Rule 360-40-.01 - Definitions
- Rule 360-40-.02 - Requirements for Licensure through the IMLC with Georgia as your State of Principal license
- Rule 360-40-.03 - Applicants Applying for Licensure to Georgia through IMLC
- Rule 360-40-.04 - Renewal and Continued Participation
- Rule 360-40-.05 - Investigations
- Rule 360-40-.06 - Disciplinary Actions
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.