Subject 375-3-6 - IGNITION INTERLOCK DEVICES
- Rule 375-3-6-.01 - Organization
- Rule 375-3-6-.02 - Duties and Responsibilities
- Rule 375-3-6-.03 - Definitions
- Rule 375-3-6-.04 - Provider Center Certification
- Rule 375-3-6-.05 - Device Certification
- Rule 375-3-6-.06 - Responsibilities of the Manufacturer of the Ignition Interlock Device
- Rule 375-3-6-.07 - Denial and Withdrawal of Authority of Provider Centers or Devices
- Rule 375-3-6-.08 - Ignition Interlock Provider Appeal
- Rule 375-3-6-.09 - Pending Charges Against Provider Center Applicants
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.