Haw. Code R. § 15-210-48 - Fees for attendant or custodian services

Current through February, 2022

Organizations whose use of state recreational facilities requires an attendant or custodian, shall pay the cost of the attendant or custodian service fees to the authority.


Haw. Code R. § 15-210-48
[Eff 6/11/05; comp 5/25/2007] (Auth: HRS § 206E-4) (Imp: HRS § 206E-4) Am and comp 2/24/2017

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.