§11-96-13 - Emergency care of clients
§11-96-13 Emergency care of clients.
The provider shall establish emergency procedures in writing. These procedures shall include the following:
(1) An easily located file on each client listing the name and telephone number of the client's physician, treatments or medications for a client's special disabilities, and the name and telephone number of a family member, sponsor, or friend, or case manager, to be notified in case of emergency;
(2) Emergency measures to take in care of the client, as appropriate;
(3) Procedures to obtain emergency transportation for treatment and other appropriate emergency services;
(4) Provision and maintenance of first aid equipment and supplies; and
(5) At least one staff person shall be present at all times, who is trained and certified in CPR and basic first aid.
[Eff ] (Auth: HRS §321-11) (Imp: HRS §321-11)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.