§11-96-18 - General policies and procedures.
§11-96-18 General policies and procedures.
(a) There shall be written policies and procedures available to staff, clients and the public which govern:
(1) All services provided by the center; and
(2) Admission and discharge of clients.
(b) These policies shall insure that:
(1) The center shall not deny admission to any individual on account of race, sex, religion, color, ancestry, or national origin;
(2) Only those clients are accepted whose needs can be met by the center directly or in cooperation with community resources or other providers of care with which it has affiliated or has contracts; and
(3) As changes occur in a clients' physical or mental condition necessitating a different type of service or care which cannot be adequately provided by the center, it shall be recommended that clients be referred to a facility or service capable of providing an appropriate level of care.
[Eff ] (Auth: HRS § 321-11) (Imp: HRS §321-11)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.