§11-96-8 - Client care management.
§11-96-8 Client care management.
(a) Each center shall make available a multidisciplinary team, either through regular staff or contracted arrangement, for the purpose of client assessment and development of the plan of care.
(b) A written individualized plan of care shall be developed to meet the needs of each client and shall include but not be limited to:
(1) Days of attendance;
(2) Medical diagnosis, including general functional capacity;
(3) Prescribed medications;
(4) Specific types of services needed based on functional capacity;
(5) Individualized objectives and therapeutic
(6) An individualized activity plan designed to meet the needs of the client for social and therapeutic recreation activities;
(7) Participation in specific group activities;
(9) Therapeutic diet requirements, if any;
(10) A plan to arrange for any services needed which are not routinely available at the center;
(11) Anticipated date of discharge when appropriate, and projected services and support needs after discharge from the program; and
(12) The signature of each member of the multidisciplinary team, including the physician.
[Eff ] (Auth: HRS §321-11) (Imp: HRS §321-11)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.