§11-98-13 - Rehabilitation program.
§11-98-13 Rehabilitation program.
Rehabilitation services shall be appropriate to the individual in the facility and may include:
(1) Psychiatric services to provide care or program consultation;
(2) Psychological services to provide testing for individual assessment purposes, program evaluation and research;
(3) If the staff feels it to be advisable for a resident, or residents, to receive nutritional instruction, a dietitian shall be consulted;
(4) Social rehabilitation services to provide opportunities for individuals to learn social and self-care skills to foster independent living and which may include recreational, educational and vocational activities;
(5) Education services for children to provide and meet the scholastic requirements for school age children and youth;
(6) Counseling; and
(7) Ocher services to provide for planned leisure time activities and constructive therapeutic activities that enhance social and motor skills.
[Eff MAR 10 1986] (Auth: HRS §§321-9, 321-10) (Imp: HRS §321-10)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.