§17-1731-5 - Termination of premium assistance.
§17-1731-5 Termination of premium assistance.
Premium assistance payable under this chapter on behalf of an eligible individual shall be terminated at any time for any of the following reasons:
(1) The individual fails to meet the eligibility requirements set forth in section 17-1731-3;
(2) The individual voluntarily terminates participation in the premium assistance program;
(3) The individual no longer resides in the State;
(4) Death of the individual;
(5) The individual's whereabouts are unknown;
(6) Insufficient State funds; or
(7) The premium assistance program is terminated.
[Eff 02/27/15 ] (Auth: HRS §346-14) (Imp: HRS §346-14)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.