§17-3-3 - Contents of petition for rule relief.
§17-3-3 Contents of petition for rule relief.
(a) The petition for rule relief shall set forth the text of the:
(1) Rule to be repealed; and
(2) Proposed rule sought to be adopted; or
(3) Existing rule sought to be amended together with the proposed amendment.
(b) The petition shall also state the facts and circumstances giving rise to the petition, including:
(1) Petitioner's interest and reasons for filing the petition;
(2) The necessity for rule relief;
(3) Anticipated effects or impacts of rule relief;
(4) Questions or issues raised by the rule relief; and
(5) Petitioner's position or contentions with respect to questions or issues raised.
[Eff 6/4/84; comp April 13, 1995 ] (Auth: HRS §§91-6, 346-14, 348-3) (Imp: HRS §§91-6, 346-14, 348-3)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.