Sec. 19-104-31 - Violations.
Sec. 19-104-31 Violations.
(a) Any of the following violations shall render a permit void as though such permit had never been issued:
(1) Move on state highway other than highways designated as the route of travel;
(2) Dimensions or weight limitations specifically stated in a permit are exceeded;
(3) Improper description of vehicle or load, or substitution of vehicle or load without proper authority from the district engineer;
(4) Permit not in possession of operator;
(5) Permittee is not the owner or lessee of the transporting vehicle;
(6) Posted speed or speed specified in permit is exceeded;
(7) Movement is not made during the time specified;
(8) Special provisions to protect highway facilities were not observed; or
(9) Misrepresentation! use of fraudulent or altered permit, or unauthorized use of permit.
(b) The above violations also will be sufficient grounds for the district engineer to cancel any other permits held by the permittee and withhold future permits.
[Eff MAY 30 1981 (Auth: HRS Sec. 291-36) (Imp: HRS Sec. 291-36)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.