25 - Rules Relating to Certification of Public Water System Operators (§11-25-1 to §11-25-15)
- §11-25-1 - Purpose.
- §11-25-2 - Definitions.
- §11-25-2.50 - Public water system operation and management.
- §11-25-3 - Classes of certification.
- §11-25-4 - Education and work experience requirements for certification.
- §11-25-5 - Continuing education units.
- §11-25-6 - Application for certification.
- §11-25-7 - Examination for certification.
- §11-25-8 - Issuance and renewal of certification.
- §11-25-9 - Revocation, suspension, and refusal to renew certification.
- §11-25-10 - Schedule of fees for certification.
- §11-25-11 - Classification of water treatment plants.
- §11-25-11.5 - Classification of distribution systems.
- §11-25-12 - REPEALED.
- §11-25-13 - Procedures of the board.
- §11-25-14 - Penalties and remedies.
- §11-25-15 - Severability clause.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.