41 - Lead-Based Paint Activities (§11-41-1 to §11-41-13)
- §11-41-1 - Scope, applicability and general requirements.
- §11-41-2 - Definitions
- §11-41-3 - Lead-based paint hazards
- §11-41-4 - Accreditation of training programs: target housing and child-occupied facilities
- §11-41-5 - Certification of individuals and firms engaged in lead-based paint activities: target housing and child-occupied facilities.
- §11-41-6 - Work practice standards for conducting lead-based paint activities: target housing and child-occupied facilities.
- §11-41-7 - [Reserved].
- §11-41-8 - [Reserved].
- §11-41-9 - [Reserved].
- §11-41-10 - Fees
- §11-41-11 - Lead-based paint activities requirements
- §11-41-12 - Enforcement
- §11-41-13 - Inspections
The following state regulations pages link to this page.