SUBCHAPTER 3 - FOOD (§11-50-30 to §§11-50-38 to 11-50-44)
- §11-50-30 - Characteristics.
- §11-50-31 - Source, specifications for receiving, original containers and records.
- §11-50-32 - Protection from contamination after receiving.
- §11-50-33 - Destruction of organisms of public health concern.
- §11-50-34 - Limitation of growth of organisms of public health concern.
- §11-50-35 - Food identity, presentation, and on-premises labeling.
- §11-50-36 - Contaminated food.
- §11-50-37 - Special requirements for highly susceptible populations.
- §§11-50-38 to 11-50-44 - (Reserved).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.