Chapter 21 - THE ADMINISTRATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF THE PAYMENT OF WAGES AND OTHER COMPENSATION LAW
- § 12-21-1 - Definitions
- § 12-21-2 - Monthly payday elections
- § 12-21-3 - Exception to the semimonthly payday
- § 12-21-4 - Withholding of wages
- § 12-21-5 - Notification
- § 12-21-6 - Individuals employed in bona fide executive, administrative, professional, or outside salesman capacity
- § 12-21-7 - Accrued vacation; severance pay
- § 12-21-8 - Hearing
- § 12-21-9 - Wage claim fund
Current through October, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.