Chapter 168 - Credit for Reinsurance (§16-168-1 to §16-168-14)
- §16-168-1 - Purpose.
- §16-168-2 - Severability.
- §16-168-3 - Credit for reinsurance; reinsurer licensed in this State.
- §16-168-4 - Credit for reinsurance; accredited reinsurers.
- §16-168-5 - Credit for reinsurance; reinsurer domiciled in another state.
- §16-168-6 - Credit for reinsurance; reinsurers maintaining trust funds.
- §16-168-7 - Credit for reinsurance; certified reinsurers.
- §16-168-8 - Credit for reinsurance required by law.
- §16-168-9 - Asset or reduction from liability for reinsurance ceded to an unauthorized assuming insurer.
- §16-168-10 - Trust agreements qualified under section 16-168-9.
- §16-168-11 - Letters of credit qualified under section 16-168-9.
- §16-168-12 - Other security.
- §16-168-13 - Reinsurance contract.
- §16-168-14 - Contracts affected.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.