Chapter 17 - Captive Insurance Companies (§16-17-1 to §16-17-17)
- §16-17-1 - Purpose and authority.
- §16-17-2 - Definitions.
- §16-17-5 - Repealed.
- §16-17-6 - Fee schedule.
- §16-17-7 - Examination, investigation, and financial surveillance expenses.
- §16-17-10 - Notification of material misstatement of financial condition or adverse financial condition.
- §16-17-11 - Additional deposit requirement.
- §16-17-11.1 - Risk-based capital regulatory action guidelines for risk retention captives.
- §16-17-12 - Availability and retention of work papers of the independent certified public accountant.
- §16-17-13 - Documentation required to be held by captives in Hawaii.
- §16-17-14 - Reinsurance.
- §16-17-14.1 - Reinsurance guidelines for risk retention captives.
- §16-17-15 - Business plan or plan of operation amendments; changes in ownership, governing body and officers.
- §16-17-16 - Suspension or revocation of license; fines.
- §16-17-17 - Surety insurance.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.