Subchapter 2 - APPLICATIONS
- § 16-97-25 - Forms and instructions
- § 16-97-26 - Applications for examination and oral review for private detective, guard, or agency license
- § 16-97-27 - Application for reexamination
- § 16-97-28 - Application for agency license; joint venture
- § 16-97-28.3 - Application for restoration of a forfeited license
- § 16-97-28.5 - Application for reactivation
- § 16-97-29 - Denial of application
- § 16-97-30 - Demand for hearing
- § 16-97-31 - Abandonment of application
- § 16-97-32 - License required for bids
- § 16-97-33 - License not transferable
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.