1601 - Confidentiality (§17-1601-1 to §17-1601-13)
- §17-1601-1 - Purpose.
- §17-1601-2 - Definitions.
- §17-1601-3 - Maintenance of records.
- §17-1601-4 - Disclosure of records.
- §17-1601-5 - Disclosure of information to applicants, recipients, or entities designated by the applicant or recipient to receive confidential information.
- §17-1601-6 - Disclosure to third parties without consent or court order.
- §17-1601-7 - Restrictions against disclosure of proceedings and records relating to adoptions.
- §17-1601-8 - Restrictions against disclosure of family court related material.
- §17-1601-9 - Restrictions against disclosure of information relating to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), AIDS related complex (ARC),and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).
- §17-1601-10 - Restrictions against disclosure of substance abuse related material.
- §17-1601-11 - Applicant's and recipient's right to correct case record.
- §17-1601-12 - Dissemination of material.
- §17-1601-13 - Penalty.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.