601 - Confidentiality (§17-601-1 to §17-601-9)
- §17-601-1 - Purpose.
- §17-601-2 - Maintenance of records.
- §17-601-3 - Restrictions against disclosure of information to persons other than applicants and recipients.
- §17-601-3.01 - Restrictions against disclosure of information relating to HIV/AIDS.
- §17-601-4 - Disclosure of information to applicants or recipients.
- §17-601-5 - Restrictions against disclosure of family court related material.
- §17-601-6 - Applicant's and recipient's right to correct case record.
- §17-601-7 - Dissemination of material.
- §17-601-8 - Penalty.
- §17-601-9 - REPEALED.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.