§ 4.00 - ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES
- § 24-4.01 - Application for Enrollment
- § 24-4.02 - Rejection of an Enrollment Application
- § 24-4.03 - Dual or Multiple Enrollment
- § 24-4.04 - Date of Filing
- § 24-4.05 - Failure to File Properly Completed Enrollment Application Within the Prescribed Time; Effect on Coverage Dates
- § 24-4.06 - Notification of Changes in Personal Information
- § 24-4.07 - Verification of Eligibility
- § 24-4.08 - Regular Open and Additional Limited Enrollment Periods
- § 24-4.09 - Continuation of Coverage
- § 24-4.10 - Contribution Shortage
- § 24-4.11 - Cancellation of Enrollment; Effective Dates of Cancellation
- § 24-4.12 - Termination of Enrollment; Effective Dates of Termination
- § 24-4.13 - Reinstatement of Enrollment
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.