Chapter 20 - RULES GOVERNING THE PUBLIC USE OF THE STATE ARCHIVES AND RECORDS CENTER, AND SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR SPECIAL SERVICES
- § 3-20-1 - Purpose and applicability
- § 3-20-2 - Definitions
- § 3-20-3 - Public use of archives and state records center records
- § 3-20-4 - Use of archives, historical materials, and manuscript collections
- § 3-20-5 - Conduct
- § 3-20-6 - Restrictions
- § 3-20-7 - Certifications of authenticity
- § 3-20-8 - Procedures
- § 3-20-9 - Fees for services
Current through February, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.