SUBCHAPTER 2 - FAPE Requirements (§8-60-3 to §8-60-14)
- §8-60-3 - Free appropriate public education (“FAPE”).
- §8-60-4 - Limitation: exception to FAPE for certain ages.
- §8-60-5 - Residential placement.
- §8-60-6 - Assistive technology.
- §8-60-7 - Extended school year services.
- §8-60-8 - Nonacademic services.
- §8-60-9 - Program options.
- §8-60-10 - Child find and referral.
- §8-60-11 - Routine checking of hearing aids and external components of surgically implanted medical devices.
- §8-60-12 - Transition of students from the Part C program to preschool programs.
- §8-60-13 - Students with disabilities who are covered by public benefits or insurance.
- §8-60-14 - Prohibition on mandatory medication.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.